RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Indiana Jones Movie

WARNING: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUNNEMEDE OR THE FAMILY.



I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I like Harrison Ford and he does an amazing acting job in this movie. I mean he is MY age (a.k.a. he's old), but you'd never know it. He looks older than he did in the previous Indiana Jones movies, but his movement is young.

I didn't watch this movie to see if it contained any anti-God notions, and it probably does. I just sat and watched it as an action movie with no political or spiritual motive at all behind what I was watching. That may have been wrong of me, but there you have it.

I must say, it is NOT for young children. They WILL be scared. I wouldn't let any child under 10 attend the movie, and then 10-year-old attendance is iffy. Boys will be okay with the scary parts, but the girls won't. I mean, little boys like snakes and lopped off heads and people that morph into skeletons in a matter of seconds, right?

So, I've had my say on this movie. I recommend watching it on the big screen, rather than waiting for the DVD because there are parts when you need to get the panoramic view of the scene.

No comments: