RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just to say "Hello"

I know you're all having withdrawal pains because the BLOG has been missing for a few days. Well, it's going to be missing for a few more days after I finish this message.



We're in Tennessee for a few days, enjoying good weather. My sister, Debbie, and her husband, Jim, were with us for a couple of those days and I was so blessed to be with her again.

This, by the way, is my second attempt at putting this BLOG up today. The WiFi connection keeps boinking out on my -- another reason the BLOG will not be up for a few more days.

On Sunday we went to David's Church (Faith Community Church) and he gave a great message on Revelation 6. He ended the service with the same benediction my father used for all his years as a minister. I'll try to remember it verbatim. As I was recalling this earlier, I was only recalling bits and pieces, so here goes:

"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God, our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion, and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude 1:24, 25.

That brought back some memories, I can tell you.

No comments: