RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Other BLOGS

I have three friends from Answers in Genesis (http://www.answersingenesis.org) who have BLOGs and which I religiously, every day, check on to see if they've updated them.

I haven't put a link to them on purpose because, frankly, they're my friends and I don't want to share them with anyone -- NOT. I just haven't asked them if I could share their postings with my family and that world, and so I'll just share them with you in this BLOG (today) and be done with it.

First, I got into BLOG mode thanks to Stacia McKeever. Stacia was the person I worked with most at AiG. She's a writer (gifted) and if you search her things out at the AiG site you'll see what I mean. Her BLOGs are funny and they mean little to anyone except those who actually know her. Through her BLOG I've found a side of her I didn't know existed -- her humor. She can be one funny lady. Stacia's BLOG is entitled, Notes from the Holler, (http://www.notesfromtheholler.blogspot.com/) and you might want to give her BLOG a gander. The comments are not to be missed. Don't skip over the comments because some of them are funny as well.

The second lady whose BLOG I don't miss is Stephanie Zovath ________, she's married and I can't recall her last name, but her husband's name is Ben. Do I get points for that? Her children's names are London and Clay. Do I get points for that? Sorry I can't remember her new/old last name. I mean, she married Ben at least 5 years ago. Her BLOG is entitled Wabi Sabi Girl, (http://www.wabisabigirl.blogspot.com/) and she writes like a mom -- a full-time mom, and her topics have mainly to do with enduring life as a young mother with two very young children and another one on the way. Humorous. So relatable. She has written a children's book, and it's available from Answers in Genesis -- check out that website and buy the book. The book's title is Not too small at all -- a mouse's tale. And I found Stephanie's not-so-new last name -- it's Townsend. Duh!

The third woman whose BLOG I check every day is Frost Smith's. Frost is a genius. Actually, Stacia and Stephanie are too, but in a different way. Frost knows computers, and she knows programming. She's not just a computer user, she makes things happen on the computer that only geniuses can make happen. Frost is a working mother. Her topics are mostly about her daughter, Mariah (Ri). Her BLOG is entitled, Fruitful Fulminations, and you can read her BLOG at http://fruitfulfulminations.blogspot.com/. Frost even gets into "deep thoughts" about the Bible. Read the comments (again). Frost's BLOG is a little more intense than Stephanie's or Stacia's, but worth the read.

Again, thanks ladies for keeping me entertained from time to time. And your updates were a nice relief when I got home. I really missed you while I was in the land(s) of no internet, and received great pleasure when I returned home and got caught up on your lives while I was warm in the sun, and you all obviously were freezing in the snow and ice.

1 comment:

Fro said...

I missed your blogging, too. Welcome back! (And thanks for the kind words!)