RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another family member heard from





Another niece, Lori, sent me pictures of her family, and said I could post them here for the rest of the family to see. Lori called my father, "Gramps" and my mother, she called "Grams" (I think I'm right on that, but she'll let me know if I'm wrong). And she got to visit with the grandparents just once a year.


My brother is a preacher and he would go back to Runnemede once a year and preach on whatever Sunday they were in town. And daddy liked to have Mark come in at least once a year. I'm sure if it were up to my father, his son would have taken over as pastor at Mt. Calvary when he left, but that was not to be.


Anyway, Lori has three adorable children. They are: Maddie, Noah, and Olivia (Livie). Maddie looks like her mother, totally. Noah? I can't tell. Livie? I can't tell. I don't see much of Lori in Livie, and I spent a little bit of time with her when she was a youngster.


There's a story for you. Next BLOG. You'll have to wait for it.


No comments: