RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy birthday, Shandon.

This picture was taken this past Christmas.
 
Today is my oldest grandson's birthday.  He is 19 year's old.  Shandon Matthew Stamper, Jr. was born on this date 19 years ago, and I was there.  He's such a precious young man.  He always gives me a great smile and a hug, and I love him dearly.   My only wish is that I would see more of him.  He works at the family animal clinic and is going to be attending N. KY University.

And yes, he was in Runnemede, once.  Somewhere I have a picture of him sitting on his Aunt Becky's lap "talking" to his great-grandfather Carl Drexler.  He was six months old at the time, or was it six weeks.  I can't remember.  I just know that the number six was in the mix, and he had to be held because he wasn't sitting by himself yet.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANDON.

ttfn

No comments: