RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Friday, March 22, 2013

Second grade.

My second grade teacher was Mrs. Gledhill.  She was an older teacher.  And she was the third grade teacher.  So all the teaching I received that year was third grade material.  I was using second grade books, but doing third grade work and reading in a third grade reading group.  The Red group, again.

Mrs. Gledhill was a very nice lady.  Her was the south side of the building because it was sunny all day and she kept the shades up so that all that sunlight could come into the room.  Even on rainy and cloudy days her room was bright.  It must have been her cheery bulletin boards.

I don't have much to say about second grade, because I don't remember much.  But coming up was a real third grade and I had been warned about the teacher I was about to get.

ttfn

No comments: