RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yes, we're there yet.

Arrived at Cousin Micki's in good shape on Sunday afternoon. And now we're down in Port Charlotte with Aunt Marion and Uncle Dayton. We had a lovely visit with Micki, and we'll be going back to her place on the way home. Alan left his wallet there.

What a trip. I forget the passports, and we had to go back home from southern Kentucky to get them, and then Alan left his wallet at Micki's. Fortunately, our cash was in a different location, and I have all the credit cards. So, except that he can't drive because his license is in his wallet at Micki's, we're okay.

I'll post more and lots of pictures at another time. Right now, I'm trying to get a handle on over 100 e-mails, and since out tickets have not arrived yet -- they seem to be lost somewhere in the US Postal system -- I have to do some maneuvering to get them from on line.

Well, right now I've got to get off because Alan wants to use the computer. So, I'll post a long writing with pictures later. Just wanted you all to know we're safe, and enjoying the cool -- not warm -- Florida weather.

No comments: