RUNNEMEDE REMEMBERED

Growing up in a small town in Southern New Jersey


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Family Member




(Top picture baby, bottom picture Jack and Mommy, Cyndi).

Well today, March 18, 2009, we welcomed a new member into our ever growing family.


Jack.


Jack will probably never see Runnemede, but he will hear about it because I will tell him about the town I loved so much as a child.


Jack is my 15th grandchild. Two are with our Lord. The rest are learning about Jesus and learning to love Him and walk with Him.


I am so thankful for my father's best gift to me -- that of teaching me about God and our Lord and how to walk with my Saviour day by day. I hope to be able to teach Jack some of what my father, who served at Mt. Calvary Union Church in Runnemede for over 50 years, taught me and his congregation.




ttfn

No comments: