- She was one of my best friends, and she was one of my best competitors.
- She played the piano. She had long fingers so she could play Rachmaninoff. I have short fingers so I could play Bach.
- She played tennis. I won a trophy for best tennis player (female) in high school between my junior and senior year. She placed a little lower.
- She was smarter than I. She became a doctor. I am who I am.
- I played the organ, piano, and violin. She played the French horn and piano.
- She attended Mt. Calvary Union Church where my father was the minister.
Her name was Kathy Kenders.
She went to be with the Lord yesterday.
I shall miss our e-mails, though frequent, and her Facebook page.